Local 2 Hospitality Industry Child & Elder Care Plan
The Child & Elder Care Benefits Program is administered by the San Francisco Culinary, Bartenders and Service Employees Health and Welfare Trust Fund and funded by contributions from Participating Employers.
You are eligible to participate in the Child & Elder Care Benefits Program if you meet two requirements:
- Your employer must make contributions to the Child & Elder Care Benefits Program. Check the list of Participating Employers to find out if your employer contributes.
- You must work enough hours or shifts to qualify. Check with your employer or your union for more details.
The Child & Elder Care Benefits Program helps eligible participants pay for newborn expenses, child care, youth programs, and care for elderly or disabled relatives. For teens and their parents, we also offer SAT and ACT test prep courses and workshops on the college admissions process. Visit our Benefits section for more details.
On this website, you can also find:
- How to Apply for Benefits.
- How to Get Paid Benefits once you are enrolled.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- The History of the Program
- Child & Elder Care Plan Brochure
|Services Used In||Reimbursed|
|September, October, November||December 20|
|December, January, February||March 20|
|March, April, May||June 20|
|June, July, August||September 20|